| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tamatave/ Toamasina in May is really warm at 22.9 °C (73.22 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.3 °C (81.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19.5 °C (67.1 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in May is 7.8 °C (14 °F).
- The weather in May is quite sopping. A sizable 228.3mm (9in) of H2O descends.
- The shortest day is 11:06 long and the longest day is 11:27 long with an average length of 11:16.
Check the distance to and compare the Tamatave/ Toamasina May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Tamatave/ Toamasina, Madagascar
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Tamatave/ Toamasina:
- Moroni, Comoros - 973.4 kms (604.9 miles) NW
- Antsiranana, Madagascar - 641.3 kms (398.5 miles) N
- Nosy Be/ Fascene, Madagascar - 546.2 kms (339.4 miles) NNW
- Analalava, Madagascar - 424.7 kms (263.9 miles) NNW
- Mossuril, Lumbo, Mozambique - 995.1 kms (618.4 miles) WNW
- Mahajanga/ Majunga, Madagascar - 423.7 kms (263.3 miles) NW
- Maintirano, Madagascar - 567.3 kms (352.5 miles) W
- Antananarivo, Madagascar - 216 kms (134.2 miles) WSW
- Morondava, Madagascar - 585.6 kms (363.9 miles) WSW
- Nosy-Varika, Madagascar - 287.2 kms (178.5 miles) SSW
- Mananjary, Madagascar - 359.5 kms (223.4 miles) SSW
- Fianarantsoa, Madagascar - 441.9 kms (274.6 miles) SSW
- Tulear/ Toliara, Madagascar - 830.5 kms (516.1 miles) SW
- Tolanaro, Madagascar - 809.7 kms (503.1 miles) SSW
- Ft. Dauphin/ Tolagna, Madagascar - 809.7 kms (503.1 miles) SSW