| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tamatave/ Toamasina in February is hot at 26.1 °C (78.98 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.3 °C (86.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.7 °C (72.9 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in February is 7.6 °C (13.7 °F).
- The weather in February is wet. A significant 382.1mm (15in) of liquid is released.
- The shortest day is 12:30 long and the longest day is 12:54 long with an average length of 12:42.
Check the distance to and compare the Tamatave/ Toamasina February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Tamatave/ Toamasina, Madagascar
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Tamatave/ Toamasina:
- Moroni, Comoros - 973.4 kms (604.9 miles) NW
- Antsiranana, Madagascar - 641.3 kms (398.5 miles) N
- Nosy Be/ Fascene, Madagascar - 546.2 kms (339.4 miles) NNW
- Analalava, Madagascar - 424.7 kms (263.9 miles) NNW
- Mossuril, Lumbo, Mozambique - 995.1 kms (618.4 miles) WNW
- Mahajanga/ Majunga, Madagascar - 423.7 kms (263.3 miles) NW
- Maintirano, Madagascar - 567.3 kms (352.5 miles) W
- Antananarivo, Madagascar - 216 kms (134.2 miles) WSW
- Morondava, Madagascar - 585.6 kms (363.9 miles) WSW
- Nosy-Varika, Madagascar - 287.2 kms (178.5 miles) SSW
- Mananjary, Madagascar - 359.5 kms (223.4 miles) SSW
- Fianarantsoa, Madagascar - 441.9 kms (274.6 miles) SSW
- Tulear/ Toliara, Madagascar - 830.5 kms (516.1 miles) SW
- Tolanaro, Madagascar - 809.7 kms (503.1 miles) SSW
- Ft. Dauphin/ Tolagna, Madagascar - 809.7 kms (503.1 miles) SSW